Cosmic Air isn’t just about trampolines, we are also about attractions. See the list below of all the fun things you can do at our park.
- Basic Training/Advanced Training
- Think you have what it takes? Try our basic training (level 1) and work your way up to the advance training (level 2) on our challenging Ropes Course.
- Cosmic Glider
- Buckle up and get ready for the glide of a lifetime on our Sky Coaster.
- Space Camp
- Jump, Slide, Crawl and Play! A great place for all young explorers to burn their energy and have a fun time doing it. Cosmic Air caters to all age groups with our Soft Play
- Space Jump
- State of the art trampolines for all age groups. Come enjoy our Open Court.
- Universe Ball
- Looking for a place to play volleyball? Our Flex Court offers additional play area that is completely universal for all activities.
- Space Jam
- Show off your Jam skills, try and dunk on our advanced basketball court.
- Shooting Star
- Show off your star power! Specially designed for young explorers.
- Galaxy Ball
- Open dodgeball court for beginners
- Extreme Galaxy Ball
- Open dodgeball court for advance player
- Worm Hole
- Looking for bragging rights? Test your skills on our unique ninja style course. Hard, Harder, Black Hole. Get your bragging rights today!
- Galactic Wall
- Want to climb to the top? Check out our Rock Climbing wall.
- Galactic Battle
- Enter a one-on-one winner take all battle! To test your balance, power, and skills. Try our Battle beam today.
- Moon Walk
- Test your balance, see if you can cross the Log Roll without taking a tumble.
- Air Lift
- Take a free fall on our Air Bag today.
- Speed Of Light
- How fast can you go? Jump on our dual zip line and race a stranger or your friend.
- Cosmic Wipe Out
- Our spinning challenge that tests your skills, strength, and reaction time. Come see if you have what it takes.
- Mission Control Challenge
- Get Cosmic approved! Complete the mission control challenge on our Reaction Wall.
Looking for something to do in the greater Houston area? Cosmic Air is the place for you! Check out our prices below and choose what bests fits you!
- 60 Minutes $16.99 for ages 6+ | 60 Minutes $11.99 for ages 6 and under
- 90 Minutes $19.99 for ages 6+ | 90 Minutes $14.99 for ages 6 and under
- All Day Pass $22.99 for ages 6+ | All Day Pass $17.99 for ages 6 and under
Sunday FUNday – Sundays | 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- 3 Hours Jump Time + 2 Slices Pizza + Event Drink
- Only $20 !!
Cosmic Nightlife – Friday and Saturday Nights 8 PM – 11 PM
- Something for all young adults to get excited about!
- $19.99 includes a soda and 2 slices of pizza
- Toddler Play Date
Currently not active due to our maintenance and summer schedule.
- Gift Cards
- Cosmic Air gift cards are available for purchase in the park.
- Passes are available in the park.
- Click HERE for more details.
- For the safety of our jumpers, we do require non-skid jump socks. Purchase a pair in the park for only $2.50!
- Prices are subject to change without notice
Add-on pricing applies to same day admission only.
Cosmic Cafe – Never Baked Always Fried
Eats – Drinks – Treats
Cosmic Cafe – Open All Summer Long !!
Comic Air is a family owned business. Having children of our own, a 12-year-old, 6-year-old, and 1 year old, it always seemed challenging to find something to keep everyone entertained. Finding one spot to satisfy all three kids seemed impossible most of the time.
When we did find a family entertainment venue it was always too good to be true. Once you purchased your jump pass for their reasonable flat fee, there would be additional add-ons for activities and rides. This would then inflate the price to an astronomical amount! It just seemed like they were nickel-and-diming me for everything I had… The locations for most of these facilities are always off the beaten path, even with my navigation on and google maps going, it would always be difficult for us to find. What was supposed to be a fun and excited family outing would turn into a very frustrating situation.
Additionally, some of the spots we went to always had parking issues and finding a parking spot on the weekend seemed close to impossible. Haven’t we all experienced our children anxiously awaiting to exert their energy and enjoy a fun filled day, only to find the car slowly circling around the premises for a parking spot.
Having experienced all these different scenarios and family frustrations, we finally decided to open up our own Family Entertainment facility. This is with the hope that families can acquire the most convenience, excitement and bang for their buck! Our park will be in an easy to find location, have ample parking for all of our guests and have one flat price which includes everything we have to offer.
With the most innovative equipment available in our industry and modern layouts. Our goal is to have each and every one of our guests have the best family entertainment experience possible!