Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of our most frequently asked questions. Didn’t get your answer? Give us a call at (281) 215-5000 and we’ll be happy to help you in anyway.
At Cosmic Air wants to make your experience as memorable as possible, but here are a few tips to show you how it works.
- Sign a waiver in park, or Click HERE (link to Waiver)
- Wear Cosmic Air approved grip socks which can be purchased in park or online HERE (Link to webstore)
- Buy tickets in park or online Here (Link to webstore)
- Stop at general admission to receiver your designated jump time sticker
- Jump, Climb, Glide, Crawl, do all your heart desires, because our price includes all trampolines and attractions
- Click HERE to see pricing
- Buy your passes HERE (Link to Price Tab)
- Spectators are always free at Cosmic Air. While you wait and enjoy the great scenery stop by Cosmic Café and grab a slice of pizza and a cold soft drink. Oh YES! Don’t forget the FREE Wi-Fi offer throughout the park.
- Note, during peak park hours spectators maybe asked to stay off the platforms for safety reasons.
- Click HERE for all hours of operations.
- Cosmic Air is for all ages which means that everyone is welcome. You can take advantage of our Glide Coaster, Extreme Dodgeball Court, or Space Camp. We have something for all ages.
- There are no age restrictions when it comes to having fun. Please come by and see for yourself.
- You can enjoy one of our many trampolines, or our adventurous attractions. Always keep in mind at Cosmic Air one price includes all.
- 1210 Fry Rd. Katy, TX, 77084
Click HERE for directions
- We recommend jumpers wear comfortable athletic gear. Please keep in mind jeans are prohibited.
- Cosmic Air grip socks are required and can be purchased in store or online here(Link to webstore)
- Cosmic Air participants are required to sign a liability waiver. Everyone under the age of 18 is required to have a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian. Remember waivers will last for one year before renewal is due.
- Click here(Link to waiver tab) to fill out your waiver now.
- Everyone under the age of 18 is required to have a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian. If you arrive without a signed waiver, unfortunately you can not participate in the fun. Parents can submit online waivers here(Link to waiver tab), once completed they will automatically be entered into our database and your kid can have the time of their life.
- We have a dedicated area to park all shoes and other personal items. However, Cosmic Air is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. We highly recommend to keep all cell phones and valuable personal items at home.
- Yes we do! They can be purchased in park. Click HERE for more details.
- Our Cosmic Café has a full snack bar serving pizza, refreshments, deserts of many varieties. We also offer ample seating for the entire family.
- No sorry, outside food is prohibited of any kind inside the park.
- Party guest who book through our Cosmic Air events are allowed to bring in a cake(can not be cookie cake or ice cream cake) in a covered container. Sorry, all other outside food is prohibited.
- Cosmic Air offers 20% off to all active and retired military personnel. Discounts can not be combined with any daily deals or coupons of any kind.